The simple, yet boldly styled Alpinestars Delta Suit is constructed using a similar 2-Layer, fire-resistant, aramidic blend for an excellent combination of protection, durability, and weight savings. Ergonomically engineered, the Delta features anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling and fully floating shoulders for high levels of fit and comfort. Stylish boot-cut legs (with an internal, elaticized cuff for protection) and thigh pockets finish off this economically priced suit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
• Fully floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and hemmed foot cuff finish.
• Unobtrusive patch thigh pockets for convenient storage.
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 64.
• Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
• Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
• 100% aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat, plus aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.