Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, Alpinestars’ Tech 1-ZX is an innovative Nomex® glove with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance grip, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls.
• Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
• Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• Improved Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• Newly designed, textured Pittards® leather palm and finger zones are strategically positioned to improve feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
• Alpinestars exclusive cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fit.