Full Height Adjust + Inverted Shock + 24x3 Way Damper
The ultimate competition suspension coilover kit designed with full adjustable ride height feature which retains full shock stroke length and spring preload.
Designed for competition use specifically with race tires (R-compounds, Slicks). The ZERO 3X coil-over suspension kit is designed for full ride height and full suspension stroke length adjustable with light weight aluminum mono-tube 24-step rebound shock absorber. The inverted damper prevents external elements from entering the shock casing and retains structural rigidity for added stress loads applied to the coilover. The external reservoir tank enables 24 way high speed compression and 24 way low speed compression adjustment for a virtually limitless fine tuning capability.
Comes with camber adjustable pillow-ball upper mount and/or rubber upper seat depending on its vehicle application.
- 24 way rebound high comp. mono-tube shock absorber
- External reservoir for high & low speed compression adjust
- Large piston valve designed exclusively for race tires
- Inverted shock design
- Full height adjustable structure
- Increased spring rates for competition
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Vehicle specific bracket made to handle G forces
- Exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
This kit includes:
Comp-X exclusive front & rear coil springs.
Upper mounts sold separately
Compatible with OEM, Pillowball, and VO upper mounts.
Upper seats included with MacPherson strut type, not included with Wishbone type suspensions.